What is Austrian economics anyway?
Coming soon: a one stop crash course in Austrian economics from the basics of human action and broken windows to money, banking, and the business cycle!
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
- “I, Pencil” by Leonard Reed
- Economics for Real People by Gene Callahan
- “Praxeology: The Methodology of Austrian Economics” by Murray N. Rothbard
- Economic Science and the Austrian Method by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
Money & Banking:
- What Has Government Done to Our Money? by Murray N. Rothbard